- General terms
- Fees charged and prohibition of non-commercial use prohibited by members and/or Website visitors
- Pricing and payment processing policy
- Cancellation policy
- Responsibility of the members and/or Website users and assumption of risk
- Conduct of the members and/or Website users
- Responsibility of AdamoDating.com
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
- Arbitration, Jurisdiction, Governing Law
- Proprietary Rights
- Right to Regret
- About Us
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website, establish an account, obtain a password or become a Paid Member. You must have access to the Internet to use the Website and pay any service fees charged for or associated with your Internet access.Membership is void where prohibited by law or other restrictions. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited by law from using the Website.
- The purpose of the Website is to provide entertainment for social and educational purposes. The Website does not support immoral activities and/or interests.
- You represent and warrant that: (a) you have the ability to perform under these Terms; (b) your use of the Website will not infringe the intellectual property of any third party, including copyright, trademark right, right of publicity, right of privacy or any other legal right; (c) you will observe and obey all applicable laws related to the Website and in all other activities related to the Website, including but not limited to, contacting other Paid Members and/or users of the Website; (d) you own any content you submit to the Website, and the posting and use of your content on the Website will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Fees charged and prohibition of non-commercial use by members and/or Website visitors
- The Fee Schedule related to usage of the Website is provided to users upon registration and may be changed from time to time upon electronic notice to you. The Company may terminate your access to the Website and your membership upon notifying you at any email address you provide to us for the purpose of communicating with you. If We terminate your membership because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees.
- You agree that We may bill you for services and/or access to the Website on a recurring and ongoing basis, Billing shall continue until such time as you cancel the service. It is solely your responsibility to cancel the service and the recurring billing.
- All payments submitted for Paid Memberships are non-refundable. Your Paid Membership will be cancelled if you cancel your account, and you will not be eligible for a refund, partial refund or prorated refund of any portion of the unused paid services. If you elected to be billed on a recurring monthly, yearly or other periodic basis, you will not receive a refund for the unused portion of the current service period.
- The Company may change the price for the Website’s services at any time upon notice to existing subscribers via email at any email address provided to us for the purpose of communicating with you.
- Any Paid Member who violates the law with respect to payments for use of the Website will be immediately restricted from use of the Website. The Company will disclose all relevant, useful data in about any Member who violates the law to legal authorities as necessary to cooperate with any law enforcement investigation.
- Third parties may process the Website’s payments on behalf of the Company. These third parties are fully responsible for your personal data and personally identifiable information (“PII”) that they request, process or store during the payment process. They must comply with their published privacy policies and are liable for any violation thereof.
- This Website is not for commercial use. The Website services are provided for personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial or business endeavours of any kind whatsoever. Companies, whether for profit or not, organisations, partnerships groups, and/or businesses may not register, apply for a password or become Paid Members of the Website. The following commercial conduct is explicitly prohibited: sending unsolicited email to Paid Members or users of the Website; contacting any Paid Member or other user of the Website for commercial purposes; selling, leasing or licensing the PII of Paid Members or other users of the Website; unauthorised linking to the Website; unauthorised framing of the Website; and advertising for other web sites and/or services on the Website. Any unauthorised use of the Website will be investigated, and violators will be penalised to the full extent of the law including, but not limited to, termination of the services provided by the Website in addition to civil, criminal, and injunctive relief at the sole discretion of the Company. To enforce this provision of the Terms, We may take reasonable steps at our sole discretion, such as limiting the number of email messages and chat messages sent or received by a user or Paid Member and/or terminating and deleting email messages and chat messages between users or Paid Members and electronically monitoring communication between users or Paid Members.
Pricing and payment processing
- A Paid Member and/or unregistered user may cancel his subscription at any time. No refunds will be paid under any circumstances for any unused portion of the services.
- Membership is available in 1 plan. Fees apply to male members only, and there is no fee for female members to use the Website and become a Member:
- 1-month membership: 25 USD for 30 days, then 25 USD every 30 days/1 month.
* Exact price charged and duration of membership may vary based on your chosen payment method or payment processor.
- We may change the membership price charged for the Website at any time after first notifying subscribers via email at any email address you have provided to us for the purpose of communicating with you.
- The Cancellation Policy applies to both Paid Members and unregistered users of the Website.
- If you cancel your account, your Paid Membership and/or Paid Features will be cancelled, effective immediately. All payments for Paid Memberships and Paid Features are non-refundable. You will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the unused paid services. Where billing for a service is recurring on a monthly, quarterly (three-month) or semiannual (six-month) basis, the unused portion of the current service period will not be refunded. Paid Memberships and/or Paid Features cannot be transferred to any other account.
- We may terminate your access to the Website at any time if you fail to comply with these Terms. We will notify you that your access has been terminated by sending written notice to you by email at any email address you have provided for the purpose of communicating with you. If we terminate your membership on the Website because you have violated these Terms, you shall not be entitled to a refund of any moneys you have paid for the services of the Website. By using the Website, you waive the right to make a claim for a refund of unused services under these circumstances. All decisions regarding termination or continuance of your membership are made in the sole discretion of the Company and are not subject to appeal. The Company is not required to disclose to you the reason for terminating your membership or discontinuing your access to the Website.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, to modify or restrict access to any portion or service of the Website on a temporary or permanent basis.
Responsibility of the Members and/or Website visitors and assumption of risk
- You are solely responsible for your communication and interaction with other AdamoDating.com Members. AdamoDating.com, reserves the right to monitor communication and disputes between you and other Members or users of the Website, but the Company has no obligation to do so.
- You agree not to publish or disseminate personally identifiable information about a Website Member, including without limitation the Member’s name, postal address, email address or telephone number, to any other Member or third party.
- AdamoDating.com is not responsible for any content, images or video you post that may infringe any right, including the intellectual property rights, of any other Member or third party.
- You agree to obey all laws, rules and regulations related to use of the Website, to obey these Terms and Conditions and to respect the rights of other Members and third parties when using the Website.
- You assume all risk associated with using the Website, including without limitation risks associated with online and offline meetings, including dating, with other Members. You agree to take reasonable and necessary precautions to protect your safety when interacting with other Members of the Website, online or in person. For example, We recommend that you meet your date in a public place at an hour when plenty of people will be present. Limit alcohol consumption, and do not rely on others for your transportation. Make sure someone knows where you are and when you expect to return. AdamoDating.com shall not be responsible or liable for the consequences of your interactions, online or offline, with other Members of the Website.
- You are fully aware of that meeting persons you have come in contact with through this website can be dangerous, and you assume all risk associated with such meetings. You agree that it is solely your own responsibility to take any necessary precaution to eliminate or reduce such risks. You agree that the Company is in no possible way responsible or liable for anything that happens to you when you interact with other members, online or offline, and that it entirely your own responsibility to take any reasonable action required to avoid exposing yourself to any danger when interacting with any other member of this website, online or offline.
Conduct of Paid Members and/or Website users
- In your use of the Website, you agree that you will act responsibly and exercise good judgment. By way of example, but without limitation, the following conduct is expressly prohibited and may result in immediate termination of your access to the Website without recourse:
- violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- infringement of the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, contractual or rights not enumerated herein of any third party;
- use of information obtained through your use of the Website for any unauthorised purpose;
- interference with or damage to the Website, including, but not limited to, viruses, cancel bots, robots, spiders, data mining software, indexing, Trojan horses, uploading of harmful code, flood pings to IP addresses assigned to the Website, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, framing, mirroring, alteration of meta tags, forged routing or false electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology that may disrupt the Website or the servers or networks that support the Website or limit their functionality;
- use of the Website to transmit, distribute, disseminate, publish, post or submit any information, whether true or false, concerning any other person or entity, whether or not such persons are Members of the Website, including but not limited to, photographs of others without first obtaining their express written permission, personal contact information, PII, credit or debit card information, financial account numbers, PIN numbers, passwords or calling card account numbers;
- use of the Website in connection with the distribution of unsolicited bulk email messages or text messages or any other email or texts of a commercial, religious, political or other nature, including or not limited to material that is unsuitable for and/or, at the Company’s sole discretion, not within the intended purposes of the Website;
- harassment or stalking of other Members of and/or users of the Website, electronically or otherwise;
- collection or retention of any information about other Members and/or users of the Website for any purpose other than of the permitted uses of the Website as described in these Terms;
- registration for more than one member account or for a member account on behalf of any individual other than yourself;
- impersonation of any person or entity, or falsification or otherwise misrepresentation of yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity, whether by providing, omitting to provide or selectively providing information;
- attempting to defeat any security measures or verification measures related to use of the Website;
- assisting any third party in attempting or accomplishing any of these expressly prohibited acts;
- using the Website to transmit, distribute, disseminate, publish, post or submit any proposals content of a sexual, pornographic or erotic nature and/ or use the Website to transmit, distribute, disseminate, publish, post or submit any offers to provide, purchase or procure services or works of a sexual, pornographic nature.
Obligations of AdamoDating.com
- The purpose of the Website is not to advise Members or users on marriage or long-term relationships. We are not responsible for representations regarding the identity of any Member who uses the Website, and we do not warrant that information provided by any Member is true, accurate or factual. We do not warrant that any images or videos published on the Website are in fact who or what they claim to be. By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that AdamoDating.com is not responsible for any damages allegedly incurred by any Member or user of the Website that are related to any untrue statement(s) made by any other Member or user of the Website. All information, including content, images and video, provided by any Member or user of the Website is solely the responsibility of that Member, and AdamoDating.com is not responsible for content published by that Member.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
- EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS AS THESE ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR PERSON FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, SITUATIONS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE FOLLOWING: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES AT ANY TIME; (B) THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF CONTENT SUBMITTED TO, COLLECTED BY OR USED ON THE WEBSITE; (D) DAMAGES FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY KNEW OR HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; (E) STATEMENTS, CONDUCT , ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; (F) YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S CONDUCT, ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FRAUD, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, TORTUOUS INTERFERENCE WITH AN ECONOMIC BENEFIT, DEATH OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED OR UNREGISTERED USERS OF OUR SERVICES OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY THE WEBSITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE; (G) ANY OTHER MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE WEBSITE OR THESE TERMS. IF, IN SPITE OF THESE TERMS, LIABILITY IS ASSESSED TO THE COMPANY, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE WEBSITE’S SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH FAILURE OR DELAY IS DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
- YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AT ALL TIMES THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM,S AND YOU WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (E) ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR THE COMPANY COLLECTS WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES; (F) ANY ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- IF YOU ACCESS OR TRANSMIT ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF SUCH ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION.
- NO DATA, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU OR SUBMITTED BY YOU IN ORAL OR WRITTEN FORM FROM THE COMPANY OR THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
- ADAMODATING.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEPT WHERE LIABILITY IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF LAW IN A FINAL ORDER FROM WHICH THERE IS NO APPEAL. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS LIMITS ADAMODATING.COM’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH DIRECTLY CAUSED BY ADAMODATING.COM FRAUD DIRECTLY COMMITTED BY ADAMODATING.COM, OR ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHICH CANNOT BE LIMITED UNDER EXISTING LAW.
Arbitration and governing law
- The exclusive resource for resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the use of the Website and/or these Adamo Dating Terms & Conditions shall be decided by a Norwegian court of law.
- These Terms, and any dispute between you and the Website and/or the Company, shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Norway, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, and the arbitration of any disputes related to the Terms shall take place in Norway.
- All content on the Website is protected by copyright, rights of publicity, trademarks, trade dress, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws as may be applicable. Except as expressly authorised by the Company, you are expressly prohibited from interfering with these rights by, without limitation, selling, licensing, renting, modifying, distributing, copying, reproducing, transmitting, publicly displaying, publicly performing, publishing, adapting, editing or creating derivative works from such material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may use such content in the course of your normal, personal, non-commercial use of the Website.
- You may not systematically retrieve code, data or other content from the Website for any purpose, including to “mine” the data on the Website or to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, by any method whether by manual methods, through the use of “bots” or any other means. You may not use of any trademarks of the Company as MetaTags on other websites, written materials or otherwise or reproduce . You may not display any portion of the Website in a frame (or any content from the Website through in-line links) without the prior written consent of the Company.
- We collect information you use to register for the services of the Website, and we allow Paid Members and/or users of the Website to post photographs and other information about themselves for review and comment by other Paid Members and/or Website users. We will not disclose information you submit solely for the purpose of paid registration, e.g.,your credit or debit card information and/or your account password. However, you waive any expectation of privacy with respect to any photograph and/or any other personal information you submit that is accessible to others on the Website, whether Paid Members or users. If you do not wish to have your likeness or personal information about yourself viewed by or disclosed to others, do not use the Website. The Company collects certain other personal information from you that We do not post on the Website. We do not intentionally transfer this information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may transfer or provide any information about you without notifying you and without your prior consent in any or all of the following circumstances: in the event of an emergency, to protect or enforce the Company’s rights, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, in the event the Company is served with a a court order or subpoena requesting information about you, and as otherwise required or permitted by law. In the regular course of business, the Company also provides your personal information to third-party service providers who help maintain the Website and who may deliver information and services to you and other Paid Members and/or users of the Website.
- By submitting any content (including without limitation, any photograph or photographs you submit) to the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant and you grant to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free license to use, copy, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works and promote such content in any form, in all media, platforms and/or formats now known or hereinafter created and for any purpose.
- You are solely responsible for any content, including without limitation any photograph or photographs that you submit, post or transmit through the Website. The following is a partial, non-exhaustive list of content that is expressly prohibited:
- content that is defamatory;
- content that may in any way disparage or discredit any national, ethnic, racial, sexual, military or religious group by stereotypical depiction or otherwise;
- content that exploits the information, images or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age;
- content that depicts use of illicit and/or illegal drugs or substances;
- content that uses offensive language or offensive images;
- content that promotes violence or characterises violent behavior as acceptable, aspirational, glamorous or desirable;
- content that links to any other commercial websites;
- content that contains any of your personal contact information, except as specifically required or requested to register for the Website or to use the Website’s services.
- The Company is not obligated to post or publish any content submitted by you or anyone else. In addition, we may, in our sole discretion, edit, remove or delete any content that you post or submit without prior notice to your and without obtaining your prior consent.
- You understand that, in the process of using the Website, you may encounter content from other users and/or third parties, on the Website or through links and other references to third-party websites. The Company has no control over, and no responsibility for, content from other users and/or third-parties, including but not limited to material that may be false, misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate, assess and bear all risks associated with, third-party content, including but not limited to profiles of, messages from and/or content submitted by other Paid Members and/or users of the Website.
- During the course of applying for registration on the Website, you will be required to select a username and password for your account. For your protection, we may require you to use a strong, complex password that combines uppercase and lowercase letters with numbers and/or special characters. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and for monitoring their use. The Company will never send you an email message or other request that directs you to provide your password by email. You must: (a) create a new password if the Website notifies you that your password has expired and/or that you must create a new password at any time; (b) log off from your account, using the “log out” link We provide on the Website, at the end of each session on the Website; (c) notify the Company immediately of any breach of security including without limitation the unauthorised use of your username and password.
Right to regret
- Under Norwegian law, you have 14 days to withdraw your registration for any reason. When we process your payment, you will receive an email containing a link that allows you to activate your Membership. The 14-day “angrerettloven” period begins when you order the purchase or when you receive the email confirmation of Membership. If you activate your Membership before the expiration of the 14-day angrerettloven period, you waive your right to withdraw your registration. To exercise your right to regret, notify Us in writing by submitting the “Contact” form on the Web address where you purchased the Services, or send written notice to the address provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and the Company, and they supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, between the parties regarding their subject matter. Failure or delay of the Company in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect. Unless expressly provided by these Terms, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
- The Website and its services are provided by Adamo Dating AS, organisation number 920237665, Postboks 82, 1469 Rasta, Norway.
Last updated: March 13th 2018